5 Expert Predictions for the Arizona Cardinals 2017 Season
The Arizona Cardinals had high hopes at the beginning of the 2016 season, intending to build on a strong 2015 season and maybe even make it to the Super Bowl….
5 Expert Predictions for the Washington Redskins 2017 Season
Although they lost a shot at the playoffs by losing to the New York Giants in the final week of their 2016 season, the Washington Redskins still managed an 8-7-1…
4 Expert Predictions for the Baltimore Ravens in 2017
To say that the Baltimore Ravens have been less than exciting as of late would be an understatement. Actually, they’ve been underperforming for years, making them less than exciting for…
5 Expert Predictions for the Philadelphia Eagles 2017 Season
The 2016 season was lackluster for the team and for fans, with the Philadelphia Eagles only finishing with a record of 7 – 9, and a disappointing 4th in the…
5 Expert Predictions for the New York Giants 2017 Season
The New York Giants had an impressive 2016 season in the NFL, ending with an 11 – 5 record and finishing second in the NFC East Division. The improvement was…
5 Expert Predictions for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2017 Season
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will enter 2017 coming off of a slightly disappointing 2016 season where they failed to qualify for the playoffs and only came second in their division….
- NHL Playoff Betting -Can Ovechkin, Caps Save Season in Game 6 Against Red-Hot Lightning?
- Champions League: How Real Madrid and Liverpool Reached the Final
- NBA Betting Odds – LeBron and Cavs Look to Even Up Series Against Horford and Celtics
- MLB Betting Series for the Week, May 21 Edition
- NHL Betting Odds – Tampa Bay Looks to Take Series Lead for First Time in Game 5 on Saturday