Betting the Preakness Stakes is something much easier to do after all the emotion lived two weeks earlier in the Kentucky Derby. When it comes to the Preakness (and for that matter the Belmont too) we cannot accurately determine who might go off favorite because the odds and the contenders will change so much leading up to and after the Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs.
The Preakness Stakes or what is often called “The Run for the Black-Eyed Susans” is the second-leg of horse racing’s “Triple Crown.” The event is always held on the third Saturday in May and takes place at Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore, Maryland.
Horseracing odds at YouWager.eu will be available for all games on the schedule.
Sign up and get 100% Bonus.
- College Basketball News (56)
- College Football News (47)
- Entertainment (2)
- eSports News (6)
- Golf News (42)
- Horse Racing News (16)
- MLB News (68)
- Nascar & Auto Racing News (23)
- NBA News (103)
- NFL News (176)
- NHL News (55)
- Post (3)
- Soccer News (144)
- Tennis News (17)
- UFC & Boxing News (43)
- Video Editorial (53)
- YouWager Sports News & Updates (36)
- Minnesota Vikings +1000, Odds to Win the Super Bowl 53
- UFC Fight Night 134: Mauricio Rua “Shogun” Vs. Anthony Smith “Lionheart”
- MLB Series: Houston Astros Vs Los Angeles Angels, Betting Analysis
- MLB Series: Los Angeles Dodgers Vs Milwaukee Brewers, Betting Analysis
- MLB Series: St. Louis Cardinals Vs Chicago Cubs, Betting Analysis