If for the NBA Finals you’re looking to find out if the one-man-gang that is this year’s version of the Cleveland Cavaliers can potentially pull off the huge upset over the favored Golden State Warriors, then look no further. Thanks to the expert betting insight on the Cavs that you’re about to get, you’re going to find out if Cleveland has any chance whatsoever of beating a Warriors team that is loaded and seeking its third title in four years and back-to-back titles the last two seasons. let’s get started.
Record: (62 – 38 SU, 40 – 59 ATS)
L10: 7-3 (6 – 4 ATS)
See you Thursday, @warriors.
— Cleveland Cavaliers (@cavs) May 29, 2018
Cleveland was pretty good on offense this season, by ranking fifth in scoring by averaging a solid 110.9 points per game while also ranking fifth in field goal percentage shooting (47.6%), sixth in three-point shooting percentage (37.2%) and 10th in free throw shooting percentage ( 77.9%).
Defensively, Cleveland was awful in ranking an uninspiring 26th in points allowed (109.9 ppg), an even more abysmal 28th in field goal percentage defense (47.4%) and 22nd in three-point defense (38.8%).
As far as individual players are concerned, future Hall of Fame forward LeBron James led the team in every significant category including scoring (27.5 ppg), assists (9.1 apg), rebounds (8.6 rpg), field goal shooting percentage (54.2%), steals (1.4) and blocks (0.9).
While all-star forward Kevin Love added 17.6 points and 9.3 rebounds per game, his rebounds per game average weren’t enough to qualify for the team leader because he played in just 59 regular season games. Jordan Clarkson averaged 12.6 points per game while Jeff green and Rodney Hood chipped in an identical 10.8 points per contest. George Hill added 9.4 points per contest, but all four players seemingly were more effective in their previous destinations before being acquired by the Cavs at the trade deadline.
Key ATS Trends
- Cavaliers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Cavaliers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Cavaliers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Cavaliers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. Western Conference.
- Cavaliers are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 vs. NBA Pacific.
- Cavaliers are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 3 or more days rest.
- Cavaliers are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 Thursday games.
Key O/U Trends
- Under is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 road games.
- Under is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Under is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Under is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 vs. Western Conference.
- Under is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- Over is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 NBA Championship games.
- Under is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games following an ATS win.
- Under is 5-2 in Cavaliers last 7 overall.
- Under is 5-2 in Cavaliers last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Under is 5-2 in Cavaliers last 7 vs. NBA Pacific.
- Under is 35-17-2 in Cavaliers last 54 games playing on 3 or more days rest.
Key Head-to-Head Trends vs. Cleveland
- Under is 8-2-2 in the last 12 meetings in Golden State.
- Favorite is 6-2 ATS in the last 8 meetings.
- Cavaliers are 2-6 ATS in the last 8 meetings.
- Cavaliers are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Golden State.
The Cavaliers are fighting an uphill battle against the Warriors. Clearly, LeBron James is a superstar of the highest order and arguably the greatest player in the game today. Having said that, the Cavs just don’t have enough talent to keep up with a Golden State team that is completely and utterly possessing more talent than they are. The Cavaliers lost last year’s NBA Finals 4-1 and that was when they had a superstar player in Kyrie Irving to go along with James and Love. No matter how hard I try to envision it, I just can’t see LeBron James and this year’s Cavaliers team winning more than one game tops against the Warriors!
NBA Finals odds at YouWager.eu will be available for all games on the schedule.
Sign up and get 100% Bonus.
- College Basketball News (56)
- College Football News (56)
- Entertainment (2)
- eSports News (6)
- Golf News (47)
- Horse Racing News (16)
- MLB News (110)
- Nascar & Auto Racing News (23)
- NBA News (103)
- NFL News (216)
- NHL News (55)
- Post (3)
- Soccer News (144)
- Tennis News (21)
- UFC & Boxing News (46)
- Video Editorial (53)
- YouWager Sports News & Updates (36)
- Western & Southern Open / Cincinnati Masters: Betting Analysis (Update)
- Wyndham Championship Preview, Betting Analysis
- NCAAF: Texas Longhorns +2800, Odds to Win the Championship
- NCAAF: Michigan State Spartans +3000, Odds to win the Championship
- MLB Series: Tampa Bay Rays Vs New York Yankees, Betting Analysis