If you’re fired up about the 2018 NBA Finals and you’re looking to gather as much pertinent information about both teams as possible in an effort to increase your chances of cashing in on each individual game and the entire series overall, then consider your ticket punched!
Thanks to the expert betting breakdown that you’re about to get on the defending champion Golden State Warriors, you’re going to be well-armed with insightful information that could help you cash in early and often over the course of the quickly approaching 2018 NBA Finals.
Okay, let’s get started.
Record: (70-29 SU, 43-55 ATS)
L10: (6-4 SU, 5 – 5 ATS)
— Golden State Warriors (@warriors) May 29, 2018
The Dubs ranked a phenomenal first across the board by averaging 113.5 points per game while shooting 50.7 percent from the field, 39.1 percent from downtown and 81.5 percent from the free throw line.
Golden State ranked an uninspiring 18th in points allowed (107.5 ppg), but what you need to know is that the Dubs were outstanding in field goal defense by ranking third (44.7%) and were rock-solid in three-point defense as well in ranking 10th (35.7%) against their opponents’ deep balls.
By now, you probably know that Golden State has a quartet of all-star players. Sweet-shooting (unstoppable?) forward Kevin Durant, led the Dubs in scoring by putting up a fantastic 26.4 points per game while shooting 49.5 percent from the field and 42.3 percent from downtown. Point guard Steph Curry added an identical 26.4 points per game while shooting 51.6 percent from the field and 41.9 percent from beyond the arc.
Sweet-shooting two guard Klay Thompson averaged 20.0 points per game on 48.8 and 44.0 percent shooting from downtown and beyond the arc while do-it-all forward Draymond Green added 11.0 points. 7.6 rebounds and 7.3 assists as well. In all, another mind-boggling 10 players averaged between 4.0 and 9.5 points per game to give the Dubs depth that no team can match.
Key ATS Trends
- Warriors are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games playing on 2 days rest.
- Warriors are 8-21-1 ATS in their last 30 games following an ATS win.
- Warriors are 6-17 ATS in their last 23 games following a straight up win.
- Warriors are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 Thursday games.
- Warriors are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Warriors are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 vs. NBA Central.
Key O/U Trends
- Under is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 overall.
- Under is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Under is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 home games.
- Over is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 NBA Championship games.
- Under is 7-1 in Warriors last 8 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Under is 5-1 in Warriors last 6 games following a straight up win.
- Over is 7-2 in Warriors last 9 Thursday games.
- Under is 6-2 in Warriors last 8 vs. NBA Central.
- Under is 14-5 in Warriors last 19 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Under is 10-4 in Warriors last 14 games playing on 2 days rest.
Key Head-to-Head Trends vs. Cleveland
- Under is 8-2-2 in the last 12 meetings in Golden State.
- Favorite is 6-2 ATS in the last 8 meetings.
- Cavaliers are 2-6 ATS in the last 8 meetings.
- Cavaliers are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Golden State.
The Warriors are overwhelming favorites for a reason NBA betting aficionados and it’s really because they have four all-stars going up against LeBron Jame’s virtual one-man-gang act in Cleveland. The Warriors also have home-court advantage and look like a sure-fire pick to take out a Cavaliers team they beat 4-1 in last year’s final that also had a prime-time player in sweet-shooting all-star point guard Kyrie Irving. If the 2018 NBA Finals lasts more than five games at most, I’ll be surprised!
NBA Finals odds at YouWager.eu will be available for all games on the schedule.
Sign up and get 100% Bonus.
- College Basketball News (56)
- College Football News (47)
- Entertainment (2)
- eSports News (6)
- Golf News (39)
- Horse Racing News (16)
- MLB News (60)
- Nascar & Auto Racing News (23)
- NBA News (103)
- NFL News (172)
- NHL News (55)
- Post (2)
- Soccer News (116)
- Tennis News (12)
- UFC & Boxing News (39)
- Video Editorial (50)
- YouWager Sports News & Updates (36)
- FIFA World Cup: Iran Vs Portugal Betting Analysis & Prediction
- FIFA World Cup: Spain Vs Morocco Betting Analysis & Prediction
- FIFA World Cup: Saudi Arabia Vs Egypt Betting Analysis & Prediction
- FIFA World Cup: Uruguay Vs Russia Betting Analysis & Prediction
- FIFA World Cup: Poland Vs Colombia Betting Analysis & Prediction