Belmont Park in Elmont, New York will host Justify’s run at history on Saturday evening. The 2018 Belmont Stakes has a post time of 6:37 p.m. ET, with Justify, the favorite at 4-5 in the latest Belmont odds, set to come out of Post 1 as he tries to become just the 13th winner of horse racing’s Triple Crown. A field of nine other horses will look to spoil his bid. Six of them are going off with odds of 12-1 or shorter, so there are plenty of quality Belmont contenders.
The horses for the 150th running of the Belmont Stakes are listed in order of post position, with comments by Joe Drape and Melissa Hoppert of The New York Times. The morning-line odds were set by David Aragona of the New York Racing Association.
Purse: $1.5 million guaranteed
Distance: One and a half miles
Track record: 2:24 (Secretariat, 1973) Weight: 126 pounds
Post time: Saturday at 6:37 p.m. Eastern
How to watch: NBC has the broadcast, beginning at 4. NBC Sports Network coverage runs beforehand from 2 to 4.
Coverage will also be streamed on NBC Sports Live.
Will Justify become lucky number 13? Here are the Triple Crown winners to date:
Sir Barton, 1919
Gallant Fox, 1930
War Admiral, 1937
Count Fleet, 1943
Seattle Slew, 1977
American Pharoah, 2015
Horse Racing Odds for the Belmont Stakes at YouWager.eu will be available on the schedule.
Sign up and get 100% Bonus.
- College Basketball News (56)
- College Football News (47)
- Entertainment (2)
- eSports News (6)
- Golf News (39)
- Horse Racing News (16)
- MLB News (60)
- Nascar & Auto Racing News (23)
- NBA News (103)
- NFL News (172)
- NHL News (55)
- Post (2)
- Soccer News (116)
- Tennis News (12)
- UFC & Boxing News (39)
- Video Editorial (50)
- YouWager Sports News & Updates (36)
- FIFA World Cup: Iran Vs Portugal Betting Analysis & Prediction
- FIFA World Cup: Spain Vs Morocco Betting Analysis & Prediction
- FIFA World Cup: Saudi Arabia Vs Egypt Betting Analysis & Prediction
- FIFA World Cup: Uruguay Vs Russia Betting Analysis & Prediction
- FIFA World Cup: Poland Vs Colombia Betting Analysis & Prediction