Dan “THE MAN” 2018 Preakness Stakes Betting Odds and Picks
After a two-and-a-half-length victory in the slop at the Kentucky Derby, Justify will try to claim the second jewel of the Triple Crown on Saturday in the 143 Preakness Stakes. Dan “THE MAN” as usual is here to share his picks and odds for this event.
With Justify as favorite to win this weekend, Dan shares his picks and a couple of Longshots. But for now, let’s found out what Dan has to say and then what it will be the full filed.
Trainer: Rodolphe Brisset Jockey: Florent Geroux Odds: 12-1
2. Lone Sailor
Trainer: Tom Amoss Jockey: Irad Ortiz Jr. Odds: 15-1
3. Sporting Chance
Trainer: D. Wayne Lukas Jockey: Luis Contreras Odds: 30-1
4. Diamond King
Trainer: John Servis Jockey: Javier Castellano Odds: 30-1
5. Good Magic
Trainer: Chad Brown Jockey: Jose Ortiz Odds: 3-1
Trainer: Steve Asmussen Jockey: Ricardo Santana Jr. Odds: 20-1
Trainer: Bob Baffert Jockey: Mike Smith Odds: 1-2
Trainer: D. Wayne Lukas Jockey: Luis Saez Odds: 20-1
Whether you’re taking the favorite at 1/2 or looking for a viable longshot to spoil Justify’s Triple Crown run, there’s plenty to know about each horse in the field.
Horse Racing odds at YouWager.eu will be available for all games on the schedule.
Sign up and get 100% Bonus.
- College Basketball News (56)
- College Football News (56)
- Entertainment (2)
- eSports News (6)
- Golf News (47)
- Horse Racing News (16)
- MLB News (111)
- Nascar & Auto Racing News (23)
- NBA News (103)
- NFL News (222)
- NHL News (55)
- Post (3)
- Soccer News (144)
- Tennis News (21)
- UFC & Boxing News (47)
- Video Editorial (53)
- YouWager Sports News & Updates (36)
- Bellator 204 Preview, Betting Analysis and Predictions
- NFL Preseason Betting Odds – Baltimore Ravens at Indianapolis Colts
- NFL Preseason Betting Picks – Cash in on Trio of Week 2 Matchups
- MLB Series: Los Angeles Dodgers Vs Seattle Mariners, Betting Analysis
- NFL Preseason Week 2 Picks – Bengals at Cowboys and Buccaneers at Titans